Keto Baked Brie
Keto Baked Brie is a low-carb twist on classic baked brie with an almond flour pie crust that wraps a wheel of Brie topped with cinnamon pecans and brown sugar.
KETO BAKED BRIE
We make Baked Brie for almost every holiday. My husband is always looking for ways to make our favorite dishes Keto. He came up with this Keto Pie Crust to wrap the Brie in and everything else from there on out was simple.
OTHER KETO RECIPES:
- Keto Biscuits
- Pizza Chaffle
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Baked Stuffed Avocado
- Proscuitto Egg and Sausage Cups
- Keto Meatballs
- Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Lasagna in a Bowl
- Egg Drop Soup
- Keto Lava Cake
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- Keto Seven Layer Dip
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheesy Broccoli and Bacon Chicken
- Cloud Bread
- Keto Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Bacon Asparagus Frittata Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Salad
Keto Baked Brie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie
- 1/4 cup zero-calorie brown sugar , (I like Monkfruit)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons low-carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 7 tablespoons salted butter, cold and cubed (if using unsalted add 1/4 teaspoon of salt)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Saute the pecans in the butter until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Add the cinnamon and stir until pecans are coated well. Set aside.
- For the pie crust: Add the almond flour, coconut flour, low-carb sweetener, and xanthum gum to a food processor and pulse to mix.
- Add the butter, egg, and vanilla to the food processor and pulse until it forms a ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Roll out crust in between sheets of parchment paper to about an 8-inch circle. Place the Brie on top of the dough.
- Next, place the pecan mixture on top of the Brie and sprinkle the zero calorie brown sugar over the mixture. . Gather up the edges of the brie, pressing around the brie and gather at the top. Fold and pinch the edges together so it doesn’t come open. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Slice an serve alone or with Keto crackers.
What low carb sweetener do you recommend? Thanks in advance. I love your recipes. I made your dressing for thanksgiving and my family said it’s the best they’ve ever had!
I like Monkfruit