A Pizza Chaffle is a crispy low-carb recipe made with eggs, cheese, and pepperoni. Dip in warm marinara for the full experience. This is keto-friendly!
Are you always looking for a low-carb lunch or snack like I am? These chaffles are crispy, savory, and incredibly easy. If you have five minutes you can make these. We like them extra crispy and dipped in warm marinara.
CHAFFLE KETO RECIPE
WHAT IS A CHAFFLE?
The word “chaffle” is a waffle made with just cheese and eggs. Basic Chaffles do not contain flour, baking powder or any other ingredients.
- Pizza Sauce
IS A CHAFFLE LOW-CARB?
Yes. There is only 1 carb in each pizza chaffle making it keto friendly and low-carb.
OTHER KETO RECIPES:
- Keto Biscuits
- Proscuitto Egg and Sausage Cups
- Keto Meatballs
- Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Lasagna in a Bowl
- Egg Drop Soup
- Keto Lava Cake
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheesy Broccoli and Bacon Chicken
- Cloud Bread
- Keto Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Bacon Asparagus Frittata Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Salad
- Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 28 pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, (we like Rao's - it's low carb)
- Plug in your mini waffle maker. If you don't have a mini you can a regular size waffle maker and just fill with double of the egg mixture.
- Mix egg and cheese together. Scoop 1 tablespoon of cheese and egg mixture into the middle of your waffle maker. It will look like it is not enough. Don't worry, It will expand.
- Place 7 pepperoni evenly around waffle maker. Scoop 1 more tablespoon on top of pepperoni layer.
- Shut waffle maker and let cook to desired crispiness, 3-5 minutes. Serve with warmed pizza sauce.