One-Pan Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe
One-Pan Garlic Butter Chicken is an easy dinner made in under 20 minutes and full of flavor! Chicken and asparagus cooked in in a flavorful garlic butter sauce. This healthy one-pan meal is low carb and Keto-friendly. Keep this easy chicken recipe in your best recipe box for busy weeknights. This chicken recipe is one that the whole family loves! Winner winner chicken dinner!
ONE-PAN GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE
To say I enjoyed my holidays might be an understatement. It’s that time of year when the gym is packed and everyone is searching for easy healthy recipes to meet their nutritional goals.
This chicken recipe is simple but full of flavor. Healthy but still tastes like comfort food. Easy enough for a weeknight!
The seasonings are simple. Salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Do I have to use boneless chicken breasts in this recipe? No. You can use chicken thighs or chicken tenders in this dish.
Asparagus is a great veggie for one-pan meals because it cooks quickly.
DO I HAVE TO USE ALL THE BUTTER?
Ever since I’ve done the Keto diet I’m not afraid of fat like butter. If you want, you can definitely cut the butter down for this recipe.
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT VEGGIE?
Asparagus works great here but you can also use broccoli, zucchini, green beans, or even Brussels sprouts.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS?
This is a full meal in itself but if you want to spread it out serve over rice or cauliflower rice for a low-carb option.
OTHER CHICKEN DINNERS:
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Mini Chicken Chimichangas
- Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- Greek Sheet Pan Dinner
- Classic Chicken Fajitas
- One-Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice
- One-Pan Chicken Fajita Rice
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Skillet
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce
One-Pan Garlic Butter Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (see note)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the spices (salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper).
- In a large skillet, melt over medium low heat half of the butter (1/4 cup) and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Cook the chicken in the butter until all sides are golden brown being careful not to burn the butter. Add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet increase heat to medium high, add the remaining 1 teaspoon minced garlic then add the chicken broth to deglaze the pan. Add the remaining 1/4 cup butter, lemon juice, and sriracha.
- Add the asparagus and cook to desired tenderness. Add the chicken back to the pan and stir for another minute to reheat. Garnish the chicken and asparagus with parsley and lemon slices. Serve.