Pizza Monkey Bread
Pizza Monkey Bread is an Italian appetizer stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you’ll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping.
PEPPERONI PIZZA MONKEY BREAD
The Super Bowl is Sunday!!! I feel like I want to say Super Bowl over and over because brands and companies aren’t allowed to use the word “Super Bowl” because of copyright laws.
Instead they have to say “The Big Game” whenever referring to the Super Bowl.
But since I have my own blog here I’m allowed to say it all I want. And start sentences with “And” and “But” which is horrible grammar. So Super Bowl, Super Bowl, Super Bowl. Take that.
PULL APART PIZZA BREAD
We like to do our own version of Prop Bets for the Super Bowl. How long is the National Anthem? What song will the halftime singer sing first?
As far as food, these are what I will probably end up making: Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese, BLT Dip, Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket, Jalapeno Popper Dip, and the Best Bean Dip. Or some version of that.
Garnish with fresh parsley or fresh basil. What are you guys making??
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (except marinara) and toss well until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 10-inch Bundt pan (you can also use a 9×13 baking dish). Bake for 35-45 minutes or until rolls are cooked on the inside; cover with aluminum foil after 20 minutes or until top is browned. Check every 5 minutes towards end of cooking to see if done.
- Remove from oven and loosen edges of bread with a knife. Invert Bundt pan on a plate and then invert onto a serving platter so that the pretty side is up. Pull apart and dip in warm marinara. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
STORE BOUGHT OR FROM SCRATCH
You can make your pizza dough from scratch but I like the way that biscuit dough puffs up and saves me a lot of time.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A BUNDT PAN?
You can make this Pizza Monkey Bread in a 9×13 dish. You may have to adjust your baking time to less time but you can totally do it. Just cook until the biscuits are golden brown.
CAN I PREPARE THIS MONKEY BREAD AHEAD OF TIME?
You can bake it ahead of time and reheat. I wouldn’t prepare the raw biscuits with the mixture and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight because the biscuits start to get a weird texture.
You can make this yours by customizing this bread with your favorite toppings.
- Italian sausage
- green pepper
OTHER PIZZA RECIPES:
- Pepperoni Pizza Twist
- Bloomin’ Pizza Bread
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Pizza Rolls
- Taco Pizza Rolls
- Bloomin’ Pizza Bread
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 6 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 1/4 cup butter, , melted and slightly cooled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (except marinara) and toss well until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 10-inch Bundt pan (you can also use a 9x13 baking dish). Bake for 35-45 minutes or until rolls are cooked on the inside; cover with foil after 20 minutes or until top is browned. Check every 5 minutes towards end of cooking to see if done.
- Remove from oven and loosen edges of bread with a knife. Invert Bundt pan on a plate and then invert onto a serving plate so that the pretty side is up. Pull apart and dip in warm marinara.