BBQ and Grape Jelly Meatballs
These BBQ and Grape Jelly Meatballs only have 3 ingredients and are a crowd pleasing appetizer. Make these for the big game or for any occasion. Make these in the crockpot for the easiest appetizer ever.
BBQ AND GRAPE JELLY MEATBALLS
I made these meatballs for General Mills back in 2010 and realized I never posted them here. You really can’t beat a simple dump and cook recipe like these.
WHY I LIKE THESE
- Only 3 ingredients
- Simple flavors
- Everyone likes them
- You can keep them warm in a slow cooker for a long time.
Only 3 ingredients in these.
- Meatballs – you can use frozen or homemade if you’re feeling ambitious.
- grape jelly – this flavor pairs well with BBQ but you could try different flavors if you want.
- BBQ sauce – I like Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Another twist on this is to use Chili sauce which has a flavor similar to ketchup. Both are good but I prefer BBQ sauce and have it on hand.
OTHER APPETIZER RECIPES
- CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS
- SWEDISH MEATBALLS
- THE BEST BEAN DIP
- CHILI CREAM CHEESE DIP
- INDIVIDUAL SEVEN LAYER DIPS
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs
- 1 (18 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (18 ounce) jar BBQ sauce
- Pour all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.