|Oreo Pudding Cookies|| |
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix (see Note)
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces (I used 2.6 ounce King Sized bars)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Using a cookie dough scooper, place golf ball sized dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You do not want to overbake these! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container. Makes two dozen.
Source: Sweet Treats and More