My husband has been doing the Keto diet for over a year now religiously. He has tried all of the fathead pizza dough recipes out there with cream cheese in the dough and they have all left us wanting.
All the low carb pizza crust recipes were limp and soggy. So soft that there’s no way you could pick it up. It could only be eaten with a fork. Same with cauliflower pizza crust.
Finally, he came up with this low-carb pizza crust that has cheese in the crust which makes for a crispy crust. As crispy as you want it to. The longer you cook it this pizza crust recipe the crispier it gets. Top it with your favorite toppings!
We basically have this keto dough recipe memorized because we make it so much.
The size and shape of your pizza is up to you. My husband prefers a thin crust. I prefer a moderately thicker crust and a little less crispy. Pizza night can be healthy and everyone can add their own toppings.
KETO PIZZA CRUST INGREDIENTS:
- Cottage Cheese
- Melted Butter
- Almond Flour
- Garlic Powder
- Cheese – mozzarella is traditional. Cheddar would be great too.
Add you favorite pizza toppings: Pepperoni slices, marinara sauce, olives, sausage, cheese, fresh basil
HOW MANY CARBS IN THIS KETO PIZZA?
There are 4 net grams of carbs in each serving of this Keto crust.
OTHER FAVORITE KETO RECIPES:
- Keto Biscuits
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cloud Bread
- Bacon Asparagus Frittata Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Salad
- Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds
- Lasagna in a Bowl
- Egg Drop Soup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (sour cream can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (or any other shredded cheese)
- low-carb pizza sauce (like Roa's), shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggies
- Preheat oven or air fryer to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, and butter. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt. Add dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Mixture will be wet. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Roll dough with a rolling pin between two parchment paper sheets to desired size, thickness, and shape. The dough will be very wet. You will need to peel the top parchment sheet off and bake it on the bottom sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until desired level of crispiness. The longer you bake it the crispier it gets!
- Remove from oven and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings. Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.