Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Pumpkin Fluff Dip tastes like a creamy pumpkin pie with graham crackers for dipping! This dip has all the fall flavors and is made from simple ingredients like pumpkin, vanilla pudding, pumpkin pie spice, and whipped cream. Serve this perfect fall dessert at your next fall party or holiday dinner!
PUMPKIN FLUFF RECIPE
This creamy pumpkin fluff dip has the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor and only has five ingredients. If you like pumpkin pie, you will like this dip. This easy dessert only takes five minutes to make it. Serve it with apples, cinnamon graham crackers, Nilla wafers, or gingersnaps.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN DIP
In a large bowl, with a hand mixer blend together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling) and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping or fresh whipped cream. Chill pumpkin mixture in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with apples, ginger snaps, Nilla wafers, or cinnamon graham crackers.
You can use a variety of things to dip with. Here are a few choices:
- Apple slices
- Graham crackers
- Gingersnap cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Animal crackers
HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST?
This dip is good for at least five days in the fridge.
CAN I MAKE THIS SUGAR FREE?
Sure. I’ve tasted it with sugar-free ingredients and it was great!
OTHER PUMPKIN DESSERTS
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 1 (16 ounce frozen) whipped topping, thawed or
6 cups fresh whipped cream
- 1 (5 ounce package) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce can) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, adjust this to how "pumpkiny" you want it.
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping or fresh whipped cream. Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with apples, ginger snaps, Nilla wafers, or cinnamon graham crackers.Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge.