I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. As much as I like staring at Oreos engulfed in peanut butter cookies, I’m sick of staring at those things. But since it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve posted, I feel like I need to break the silence.
It’s a little awkward.
Like running into someone you went on a date with two weeks ago and haven’t talked to since the date.
So hi, I’m here. I’ve been in a major food funk lately. All I want to eat is peanut butter.
It’s not like I haven’t been cooking. I’ve been making a lot of recipes but they have all flopped. Or at least in my pregnant hormonal mind they just aren’t good enough to share.
|Just cut some wonton wrappers into circles using a glass as an outline or bypass cutting them for a more rustic look.|
|Assemble your mini lasagna cups in muffin tins.|
OTHER ITALIAN RECIPES
- Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Faux Lasagna
- The Best Baked Ziti
- One-Pan Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- Taco Pasta
- 1/3 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- Basil for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes, about 2 1/4-inches wide, using a biscuit cutter or the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time. Tip: For a more rustic look, leave wonton wrappers uncut.
- Reserve 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin cup. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers (wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella, and pasta sauce). Top each cupcake with some of the reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges, then pop each lasagna cupcake out. Garnish with basil and serve.