Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Ranch Roasted Potatoes are the easy side dish! Just a few ingredients to a crowd pleasing potato dish!
ROASTED RED POTATOES
They’re roasted with a dry ranch seasoning mix. I’m not much of a potato girl and I loved these perfectly seasoned potatoes. Super easy and inexpensive!
The best part is you don’t have to peel the potato skin off. The potatoes get a nice golden brown, with the tangy ranch seasoning. This simple recipe is great addition to any meal!
WHY RED POTATOES?
Because you don’t have to peel them. Yukon gold potatoes are a great option as well.
OTHER POTATO RECIPES:
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Ruth’s Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
- Jalapeno Popper Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Funeral Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes – two Ways
- Buffalo Chicken and Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed and quartered (Yukon golds can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dry seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and toss with olive oil. Then, add in the Ranch dressing mix and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour potatoes onto the baking sheet and spread out potatoes evenly in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. To check to see if they are done, pierce one of the larger pieces of potato with a fork to see if it is soft.
- Serve immediately.