|Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Surprises|| |
- 1 box of brownie mix (and eggs and oil that box calls for)
- 1 package of mini Reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line mini-muffin tin with paper liners. Mix brownies according to package directions. Fill each mini-muffin cup about ¾ of the way full. Press one Reese's peanut butter cup into each brownie. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- *Can be made with regular sized muffin tins too. Just adjust the cooking time to around 15-18 minutes.
- Great with peanut butter cookie dough too.