Are you burnt out on pumpkin recipes yet? I’m getting there but I am still on a search for the perfect pumpkin cookies. If you like pumpkin pie, you will like this dip. If you don’t, you won’t like it. I couldn’t find the cinnamon graham cracker sticks at the store for dipping so I just used regular graham crackers. Nilla wafers are good too. If you are ambitious it’s fun to serve it in a cleaned out pumpkin!
|Pumpkin Fluff Dip|| |
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (adjust this to how "pumpkiny" you want it.)
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with ginger snaps, Nilla wafers, or cinnamon graham crackers.