Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Grilled Pork Tenderloin is an easy healthy grilled dinner recipe that your kids will eat! Garlic, Dijon mustard, and oregano give this so much flavor.
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
In the hierarchy of meat eaten in our household it’s definitely beef at the top, then chicken, and lastly pork. Why does pork get the bottom spot? To be honest, I usually associate pork with dry, chewy meat. Not this pork.
It’s super moist and flavorful. This pork tenderloin is such a fast meal.
For those of you watching your girlish figures, each serving (3 ounces) is 171 calories.
The marinade ingredients are simple. Olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, oregano, and salt and pepper.
This dinner is honestly so good and so easy!
OTHER PORK RECIPES:
- Cafe Rio’s Sweet Barbacoa Pork
- Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds
- Horseradish Crusted Pork Chops
- Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Easy Crockpot Pork Carnitas
- 1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano, (Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano if you don't have fresh oregano)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat the grill and oil the grate.
- Cut pork crosswise into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices.
- Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients, rub over pork, coating well.
- Grill pork 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately. Don't overcook.
I was just thinking that it is getting close to BBQ season. I’m a pork fan and will certainly try this.
It’s hard not to gets stuck on mojo pork, but this one looks great. I’ll be trying a tenderloin with this recipe and another with Walkers Jerk.
We’ve been stuck on the Mojo for awhile and finally were able to break away and try something new. We loved this!!! Thanks for sharing this great recipe:)