Cheeseburger Monkey Bread
This Bacon Cheeseburger Monkey Bread has layers of cheese, bacon, meatballs, and dough.
CHEESEBURGER MONKEY BREAD
We just got back from a 3 1/2 week vacation to Colorado, Arizona, and Lake Powell. Towards the end my clothes started getting snug…probably because I gained FIFTEEN pounds. Granted I had the peanut butter M&Ms on an IV drip and those sea salt caramels from Costco – ate a whole container. So I thought while I was in eat-all-calories-in-sight mode I should go ahead and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Monkey Bread. This is like the grandfather of the mini Cheeseburger Pizza Balls in my cookbook. Think of your regular monkey bread but this version has meatballs, bacon, and cheese wrapped in biscuit dough.
Then drizzle the top with the ketchup, mustard, and pickles. It’s like a kid’s ultimate dream. Trust me, I know. I have 5 of them and then went gaga for this.
OTHER APPETIZER RECIPES:
- Spinach Artichoke Cups
- Easy Feta Dip
- Spinach Ranch Dip
- Mediterranean 7-Layer Dip
- Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Greek Salsa
- BLT Dip
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- 3 (7.5 ounce) cans of refrigerated biscuits
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 30 frozen meatballs, thawed
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray very well.
- Flatten a biscuit with your hand. Place cheese, bacon, and 1 meatball in the middle of each biscuit and wrap the dough around it sealing tight. Repeat with remaining biscuits. You will have some cheese leftover.
- Place half of the balls in the prepared Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of the green onions and half the leftover cheese. Add the remaining balls to the pan and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and green onions.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cover with foil after 20 minutes or when the biscuits are brown.
- Remove from oven and loosen the sides with a knife. Invert on a serving plate and drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Top with pickles if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g