Easy Feta Dip
Easy Feta Dip – a simple crowd pleasing Greek appetizer that can be prepared in minutes with tomatoes, onions, and little olive oil. Greek inspired and so easy!
This Feta Dip is best served with toasted and sliced baguettes.
EAST FETA DIP
I was searching for an easy last minute dip and the world of Pinterest led me to Clover’s Lane for this fresh and Easy Feta Dip.
Fresh feta, tomatoes, green onions, and some Greek seasoning make this simple appetizer crave worthy.
Since New Year’s Eve is all about the appetizers, I thought this would be a great last second dip.
Start with a large platter and a cover it with a thin layer of olive oil.
Add some Greek seasoning here. Cavender’s is what I used – about 2-3 teaspoons.
Mix it all together and you’re done. Serve this Easy Feta Dip with warm sliced baguettes. This is a must!
If you like this Easy Feta Dip, you’ll love these appetizer recipes:
Easy Feta Dip
- about 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions , sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese , crumbled (see Note)
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender's Greek seasoning
- fresh baguette , sliced thinly
- optional balsamic vinegar
- On a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have a thin layer on the entire platter. You may use more or less here depending on your preference.
- Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta on top of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste.
- With a spoon carefully combine the ingredients. We found that we like a little drizzle of balsamic vinegar on top. If desired, drizzle a little balsamic on top.
- Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip.
Fresh feta that comes in a block is what is preferred here. It's a lot more moist. The precrumbled cheese is fine but a little more dry.
Source: Clover's Lane