Chaffles are made with 2 ingredients! Crispy, chewy, and the perfect low-carb vehicle for any food. Eggs and cheese are all you need for this low-carb Keto recipe.
Keto is a great low-carb diet but the hardest thing about it is a substitute for bread. A vehicle for sandwiches is so hard to find but these cheesy chaffles are crispy and savory.
You can use a mini waffle maker or a regular waffle maker and split the waffle into fourths.
WHAT IS A CHAFFLE?
A Chaffle is a waffle made from cheese and eggs. Basic Chaffles do not contain flour, baking powder or any other ingredients
Only 2 ingredients:
- CHEESE – any kind of cheese will do. I like cheddar cheese for a savory sandwich or mozzarella cheese for a more neutral flavor.
OTHER KETO RECIPES:
- Ricotta Eggs
- Keto Biscuits
- Chorizo and Egg Skillet
- Pizza Chaffle
- Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Proscuitto Egg and Sausage Cups
- Keto Meatballs
- Cinnamon Keto Pork Rinds
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Keto Korean Short Ribs
- Cloud Bread
- Keto Broccoli Salad
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, (mozzarella, Pepper jack, or Monterey Jack cheese can be used)
- 2 large eggs
- (optional) pinch of garlic salt
- Heat mini waffle maker. Whisk together the ingredients in a bowl. Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the waffle maker. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp.