This Creamy Tuscan Spread is an appetizer that will be a hit at any get together. Come taste the flavors of Italy.
One of the things that has always been on my bucket list is to go to Italy – along with becoming fluent in Spanish and skydiving. The Spanish thing, I mean come on. I live in Miami. I really have no excuse to not have learned it by now. Skydiving might have
to wait until…well…never now that I’m a mom. Jury’s still out on that one. But Italy, ahhh. I’m sure I will make it there someday. No rush. Quite frankly I get pretty excited these days about a going to dinner and a movie.
But until then, I can get a little closer with this Creamy Tuscan Spread. Tuck this one in the “Seriously Easy and Divine” file. It’s filled with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and onions. You can serve it with crackers, baguette slices, or cucumbers for a low-carb option.
|Creamy Tuscan Spread|| |
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped black olives
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic, salt, artichoke hearts and olives together. Add green onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives and mix together until combined.
- Chill in the fridge a couple of hours before serving so that the flavors have a chance to blend together.
- Serve with crackers, sliced bread, or cucumbers for a lower carb option.