The big game is tomorrow and I’ve had these sausage cheese balls from Tablespoon bookmarked ever since I had leftover sausage from these Stuffed Mushrooms. They are super easy and if these aren’t “Man Food”, I don’t know what is.
I realize we all have different reasons for watching the Super Bowl…
A) You really love football.
B) You really love Super Bowl Food.
C) You really love talking your girlfriends about the caveman hollering going on in front of the T.V. and tolerate the first half so you can see Fergie during the halftime show.
Which one are you? I think I’m a little of all three.
|Sausage Cheese Balls: A Last Minute Super Bowl Appetizer|| |
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix or Healthy Start Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan or use parchment paper.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. If your mixture is too dry add a little more milk. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.