|Buffalo Chicken Dip|| |
- 1½ cups cooked and shredded chicken or 1 (12 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot, not to be confused with their pepper sauce. Start with less if you want and add more to your desired hotness.)
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and microwave it until the cheese melts. We usually only sprinkle blue cheese on half of it for those who aren’t blue cheese fans. Serve with chips for dipping.