I have had company in town and been super busy. Not only that but everything I make has either not turned out or not sounded appealing. I boycotting cooking last week but now I am back. Kind of. I think I will be slowing down on the cooking as this baby gets closer.
|Limeade Pie|| |
- 1 (6 ounce) can of frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can of Eagle Brand Condensed milk
- 8 ounce container of thawed Cool Whip
- couple drops green food coloring (however green you want it)
- 9 inch premade graham cracker crust
- Thaw out the limeade so that it is runny. Mix it thoroughly with the condensed milk. Stir in food coloring and fold in whipcream. Pour into the graham cracker crust and let set up in the refrigerator for at least an hour.