Limeade Pie is a chilled tart flavored pie made with only 4 ingredients: limeade, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, and graham cracker crust. Perfect for those hot summer days!
John’s mom made this Limeade Pie all growing up. It’s light with a tart kick. Easy and good but most of all it brings back memories for him.
This definitely has the same lime flavor notes as a key lime pie but instead of lime juice we use lime concentrate. Make it a cherry limeade pie with some maraschino cherries.
- GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST – the classic pie uses a store bought crust for simplicity but you can absolutely make a homemade graham cracker crust with graham crackers.
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- FROZEN LIMEADE CONCENTRATE – found in the freezer section next to the lemonade concentrate.
- COOL WHIP – you can also use homemade whipped cream.
- GREEN FOOD COLORING
You can even freeze this! It’s great chilled and even more of a cold treat frozen.
OTHER PIE RECIPES:
- Chocolate Chip Pie
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Cherry Cheese Pie
- Boston Cream Pie
- Lemon Pie
- Peaches and Cream Pie
- S’mores Cups
- Turtle Pie
- Blueberry Pie
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed Cool Whip
- couple drops green food coloring, however green you want it
- 1 (9-inch) premade graham cracker crust
- Thaw out the limeade so that it is runny. In a large bowl, mix it thoroughly with the condensed milk. Stir in food coloring and fold in whipcream. Pour into the graham cracker crust and let set up in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Garnish with whipped cream and a lime slice.