This Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip tastes just like the ones served in restaurants. It’s super easy and a family favorite.
My mom wanted to make this for a family get together and called me for the recipe. I called her after to ask if it turned out.
She said, “It was really good, but I’ve never made a dip with 4 cups of mayo in it.”
I said, “Uh mom, I told you 1/4 cup mayo.”
Mom said in her sweet voice, “Oh…well, it was still really good!”
Here’s your new staple thanks to Pampered Chef for the recipe. Give your arteries a break and stick to the 1/4 c. mayo.
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9-11 oz) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coarsely chop artichokes and put them in a medium bowl. Add spinach, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan cheese and sour cream and mix well.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish or glass pie pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve it with tortilla chips and veggies for dipping.