Patriotic Strawberries are a red, white, and blue dessert that can be made in under ten minutes and are always the first to go! Make them for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day!
Happy Fourth of July! Enjoy this day to celebrate our beautiful country! Here’s a last second treat to take to your barbecues and get togethers. Strawberries dipped in white chocolate and then in blue sanding sugar are simple…easy…and delicious.
OTHER RED, WHITE, AND BLUE FOOD:
- Flag Cupcakes
- Watermelon Blueberry Feta Salad
- Lemon Blueberry Trifle
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Happy Fourth of July – Patriotic Strawberries
- 1 pound 16 ounces strawberries
- 6-8 ounces white chocolate baking squares, almond bark, or white chocolate chips
- blue sanding sugar or sprinkles
- Wash and dry strawberries. In a small microwave safe bowl microwave white chocolate in 30 intervals in the microwave until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip one strawberry at a time in the white chocolate shaking off excess chocolate. Dip in the sanding sugar then place on wax or parchment paper to dry. Repeat with remaining strawberries and refrigerate until serving. Makes around 16 dipped strawberries.