Fruit Dip is an easy recipe made from only 2 simple ingredients: cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. You can add vanilla extract too. This creamy dip takes delicious fruit platters to another flavor level and is a healthy snack.
CREAM CHEESE FRUIT DIP RECIPE
I’ll be honest. I used to eat this classic marshmallow fruit dip with graham crackers but fruit is a much healthier option.
This is the perfect dip to add in the center of your fruit tray at for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, or family gatherings. You can use any variety of fruits.
- Marshmallow Fluff – marshmallow cream gives this dip its sweetness and fluffy texture. Some recipes use Cool Whip but this version is much more stable. You could also use vanilla yogurt for a less sweet yogurt fruit dip.
- Cream Cheese – softened cream cheese creates a solid base and a counterpart to the sweet marshmallow. If you really wanted to lighten this up use Greek yogurt.
- (optional) Vanilla Extract – not required but ups the vanilla taste but does change the color of the dip from bright white to dimmer.
WHAT KIND OF FRUIT DOES THIS GO WITH
You can use any of your favorite fruits with this easy fruit dip recipe. Use any type of fresh fruit that is in season.
- fresh strawberries
- honey dew
- VANILLA WAFERS
- POUND CAKE
- CHOCOLATE WAFERS
Make this ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. After school snacks just got leveled up with the best fruit dip.
OTHER FRUIT RECIPES
- Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- Sweet Fruit Salsa
- Grape Walnut Salad
- Fruit, Avocado, and Feta Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Fruit Pizza
- Snickers Apple Salad
- Apple Crisp Pizza
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, with a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract if using for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Chill until ready to serve with fruit. Store leftover dip in the fridge in an airtight container.