Fruit Dip is an easy recipe made from only 2 simple ingredients: cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. You can add vanilla extract too. This creamy dip takes fruit platters to another level and is a healthy snack.
CREAM CHEESE FRUIT DIP RECIPE
I’ll be honest. I used to eat this classic marshmallow fruit dip with graham crackers but fruit is a much healthier option. This is the perfect dip for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, or family gatherings. You can use any variety of fruits.
- Marshmallow Fluff – marshmallow creme gives this dip its sweetness and fluffiness. Some recipes use Cool Whip but this version is much more stable. You could also use vanilla yogurt for a less sweet dip.
- Cream Cheese – softened cream cheese creates a solid base and a counterpart to the sweet marshmallow.
- (optional) Vanilla Extract – not required but ups the vanilla factor but does change the color of the dip from bright white to dimmer.
WHAT KIND OF FRUIT DOES THIS GO WITH
You can use any of your favorite fruits with this easy fruit dip recipe. Use any type of fruit that is in season.
- apple slices
- fresh strawberries
- honey dew
OTHER FRUIT RECIPES
- Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- Sweet Fruit Salsa
- Grape Walnut Salad
- Fruit, Avocado, and Feta Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Fruit Pizza
- Snickers Apple Salad
- Apple Crisp Pizza
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, with a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract if using for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Chill until ready to serve with fruit. Store leftover dip in the fridge in an airtight container.