Apple Muffins are incredibly moist and full of cinnamon apple flavor. Super easy recipe to make and a great way to use up those fresh apples you have laying around. Add these cinnamon apple muffins to your “keeper” file because they are a tasty breakfast. For healthy apple muffins, replace the vegetable oil with applesauce.
APPLE MUFFIN RECIPE
They are so easy. I literally had them in the oven in under 10 minutes. We sat down to watch television and I handed John a warm muffin.
He semi-shouted “Wow.”
I quickly scanned the TV to see what I had missed.
“No…the muffins. They’re really good.“
HOW TO MAKE APPLE MUFFINS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. The batter will be very thick. Add the diced apples.
Fill the prepared muffin pan cups about 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle with brown sugar crumb topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes.
OTHER BREAKFAST RECIPES
- French Toast recipe
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- Banana Crumb Muffins
- Blueberry Croissant Puff
OTHER APPLE RECIPES
- Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
- Apple Crisp Cream Danish
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Apple Crumble
- Apple Cider Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups sugar, (or use 1 1/2 cups for a less sweet muffin)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil, vegetable, canola, or coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups peeled, cored, diced apples (around 3 apples)
- Brown sugar for topping, (around 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with 18 paper liners.
- With a mixer, cream together sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla. The mixture should be a pale yellow.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix until combined. The batter will be very thick almost like the texture of cookie dough. Mix in the diced apples. The dough will loosen up a bit when the apples are mixed in.
- Fill paper liners almost to the top, about 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle each muffin top generously with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes. Makes 18 muffins.