The Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe
This Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe is one that we claim as the best. It’s 9×13 pan dessert full of sweetened apples and a thick crumble layer with brown sugar and oatmeal. Serve it with some ice cream and you will be in heaven. I promise you’ll believe it’s the perfect crisp too!
THE PERFECT APPLE CRISP
OTHER APPLE RECIPES:
- Apple Muffins
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple
- Apple Crisp Pizza
- Apple Crisp Cheese Danish
- Appledoodle Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
The Perfect Apple Crisp
This Perfect Apple Crisp is one that we claim as the best. It's 9x13 pan full of sweetened apples and a thick crumble layer with brown sugar and oatmeal.
- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I used about 6 Granny Smith apples)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, nutmeg, and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples.
For the Topping: Combine the oats, 2 cups flour, brown sugar, pecans, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.