The Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe
This Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe is one that we claim as the best. It’s 9×13 pan dessert full of sweetened apples and a thick crumble layer with brown sugar and oatmeal. Serve it with some ice cream and you will be in heaven. I promise you’ll believe it’s the Perfect Apple Crisp too!
THE PERFECT APPLE CRISP
OTHER APPLE RECIPES:
- Apple Muffins
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple
- Apple Crisp Pizza
- Apple Crisp Cheese Danish
- Appledoodle Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
The Perfect Apple Crisp
This Perfect Apple Crisp is one that we claim as the best. It's 9x13 pan full of sweetened apples and a thick crumble layer with brown sugar and oatmeal.
- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I used about 6 Granny Smith apples)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, nutmeg, and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples.
- For the Topping: Combine the oats, 2 cups flour, brown sugar, pecans, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.