I know it feels a bit schizophrenic around here bouncing back and forth from healthy to naughty dishes.
But there’s just so much food and so little time.
Don’t I sound like Ben from the Bachelor if he were living in a mansion with girls made out of food?
Okay…maybe that was a stretch.
I don’t know how you couldn’t feel a “connection” with these Pepperoni String Cheese Rollups. They’re almost like these Pizza Rolls or these Stuffed Pizza Rolls, but definitely the easiest of all of them. I made these for my kids in under five minutes.
But they aren’t just for kids…I’m thinking Super Bowl grub for sure. The Garlic Butter Glaze on top is definitely not a necessity but if you are serving them for adults it adds some flavor and makes them look a little nicer.
And yes, I’m completely ignoring the fact that TGWAE now has over 20,000 facebook fans. That’s just crazy. Because really people, I’m posting about rolling premade dough, pepperoni, and cheese sticks being rolled up and baked. How hard is that?
And now I have to do another giveaway…because you all are so nice.
Not today. But soon…
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- optional - marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take each triangle of crencent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.