I’m back. I survived the St. George marathon. It was brutal. It was unusually hot for this time of year and the heat sucked the life out of me. My Ipod froze right from the get go. It’s happened once before and decided to happen once again at the start of the marathon. I was stuck on two ABBA songs for the whole race. Uggghhh!
“Dancing Queen” isn’t exactly the best song to get you motivated. Guess I can check marathon off the bucket list. Check.
|My sister Shelly, my nephew Scott, and me|
Source: Real Mom Kitchen
6-8 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
1 cup milk
1 box Stove Top Stuffing
1/4 cup butter melted
1. Pound chicken breast to even out the thickness of the chicken. You can place the chicken between to layers of saran wrap and use a rolling pin or a meat mallet if you have one. If I buy the Costco chicken breasts I just slice them in half horizontally and skip the meat pounding step.
2. Place chicken breasts in a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3. Top chicken with the slices of Swiss cheese.
4. In a small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
5. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
6. Top the chicken with the dry stuffing mix. Drizzle stuffing with melted butter.
7. Baked covered with foil at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes longer. Serves 6-8.