|Delicious Roasted Pumpkin Seeds|| |
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire
- 3 shakes garlic salt (this is a "man" measurement so around ⅛ tsp)
- 3 shakes onion powder (around ⅛ tsp)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Rinse seeds under cold water and make sure all of the strings and pulp are removed. Drain well. Stir seeds with melted butter, worcestershire, garlic salt, and onion powder in a small bowl making sure they are fully coated. Place seeds in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 50 - 60 minutes (or until brown and crispy) stirring every 20 minutes.
- *If you have the time here are some tips my husband uses for extra crispy perfect seeds if you have the time: Soak seeds in salt water for a day then lay out the seeds in a single layer and let them dry out for another day before roasting them.