We rarely eat pork around here. I usually associate it with dry, chewy meat. Not this pork. It’s super moist and flavorful. We aren’t on Weight Watchers but this is one of their recipes that we make often. It is such a fast meal. You might want to leave out the pepper if you are serving your kids. For those of you watching your girlish figures, each serving (3 ounces) is 171 calories.
|Grilled Pork Medallions|| |
- 1 (1¼ lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano (I use 1 teaspoon dried oregano when I don't have fresh oregano)
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Prepare grill.
- Cut pork crosswise into ¼ inch thick diagonal slices.
- Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients, rub over pork, coating well.
- Grill pork 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately. Don't overcook.