|Grilled Bruschetta Chicken|| |
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato dressing, divided
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- Place a large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; heat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add ¼ cup dressing and seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes (I marinate it all day if I remember in time). Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill for about 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining ¼ dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn the chicken over and place cooked-side up, on foil on the grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- *Sometimes we add a splash of balsalmic vinegar to give it a bit more zip.