Homemade Reese’s Bars
Homemade Reese’s Bars made with peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and chocolate.
It’s really dangerous knowing you can make Homemade Reese’s Bars at home. I mean chocolate peanut butter bars are one of my favorite things. Sure, I love a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup too but bars are so much easier to make. And in under 5 minutes! One of my favorite treats EVER and such an easy recipe.
HOMEMADE REESE’S BARS
Being pregnant chocolate and I have a love/hate relationship right now. I love to eat it but I hate the heartburn that inevitably follows. The solution…chase it with some TUMS. These suckers taste just like the peanut butter cups that I love. Whenever we buy a variety bag of chocolate, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are always the first to go. Coveted by all our children, they never last long. When I made these Homemade Reese’s Bars for family night last week they about had a heart attack.
The crust is made from graham cracker crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar.
The top is made with melted chocolate and peanut butter. I wanted to lick the spatula.
Chill them or leave them at room temperature for a softer version. You can’t mess these up I promise.
If you love these Homemade Reese’s Bars, you ‘ll love these recipes:
Homemade Reese's Bars
- 1 cup butter , melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust. Chill for one hour and then cut into squares.