Mini Italian Meatloaves
These Mini Italian Meatloaves are little Italian meatloaves made in a muffin tin for conveniece. Eat them as an appetizer or for dinner!
Doc says I’m borderline anemic despite all of the prenatal vitamins I’m taking. It makes sense because all I pin on Pinterest these days is meat and it’s a rare moment that you see me without a cup of ice in my hand, crunching away.
I’ve become somewhat of an ice connoisseur. I know which restaurants carry the good stuff. You know it’s serious when I would take a cup of stellar ice over a warm chocolate chip cookie.
And it also explains why I’m posting meatloaves in the middle of a blazing hot summer.
My friend Marty sent me this meatloaf recipe and it’s super simple and just what I was craving. We actually didn’t eat meatloaf growing up but I loved these!
MINI ITALIAN MEATLOAVES
These mini Italian meatloaves are moist and full of flavor. Sorry I hate that word – moist. They bake up nice and neatly in a muffin pan.
If those weren’t mini enough for you, I made an even smaller version in a mini muffin pan. My kids went gaga for these and they were small enough for me to commit to at least four of them.
I made the Italian version here but you could definitely make them plain with a dollop of ketchup on top. If you love these, you’ll love this meatloaf recipe.
OTHER ITALIAN RECIPES:
Mini Italian Meatloaves
Mini meatloaves give you all the classic flavor of your childhood without the hour long cook times.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. 6 oz. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix meat, stuffing mix, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning, and water and until well blended. Press into 12 muffin cups (or 24 mini muffin cups) sprayed with cooking spray.
- Make an indentation in center of each meatloaf with the back of a spoon; fill evenly with the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes (around 15 minutes if using a mini muffin pan) or until meatloaves are done. Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Bake 3-5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Let meatloaves sit a couple of minutes before removing.
If you want a plain version skip the Italian seasonings and spaghetti sauce and just top with a little ketchup after removing from the oven.