These Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs were a hit with my family! Incredibly moist and full of flavor, you’ll love these.
How was your Valentine’s Day? My husband gave me a two pound box of See’s chocolate and a FitBit. A contradiction to some people maybe but if you know me, and he does, you know that I love my See’s and I love to run. Needless to say, less than 48 hours after Valentine’s Day, all of the chocolate is gone. My body is currently made out of 80% butterscotch squares. Now some girls might be offended if their husband gave them a FitBit. Not me. In fact, I gave him one. It’s now a contest to see who can get the most steps.
After completely junking out last week I wanted to share something a little lighter. These Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs have a ton of flavor and are easy on the waistline. I want to apologize ahead of time if your grill is covered in feet of snow. I’m sorry. You can definitely grill these on a grill pan inside. Here in Florida we grill year round.
|Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs|| |
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer if desired.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
If using wooden skewers soak in water for up to 30 minutes to prevent burning.