These Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers are creamy, spicy, and not for the weak of heart! Think buffalo chicken dip meets jalapeno poppers.This is the perfect game food!
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of buffalo flavored anything over here. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is made almost weekly at our house. Then this Buffalo Mac N’ Cheese…it’s a bit of work but every time I make it, people swoon. Now that we’re deep in the middle of football playoffs, I’m always looking for a great game day appetizer. Because really, I could just eat all appetizers and call it a meal. That’s my dream meal.
Slice your jalapenos in half lengthwise. You may want to use plastic gloves when handling the peppers to prevent burning. Trust me, I’ve learned my lesson the hard way. Do not touch your eyes or face or anywhere really! You can fill a ziploc bag with the filling to pipe it into the jalapenos.
These are so good and addicting!
|Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers|| |
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well here)
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing (I used Marie's)
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; scrape out and discard the seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. You can place the filling in a ziploc bag and snip off the corner to pipe it into the peppers. Just make sure your hole is big enough so the chicken can get through.
- Place in a greased baking pan. It helps to place them close together so they don't fall over. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.