Today I’m giving away 3 copies of the Six Sisters’ new cookbook, A Year with Six Sisters’ Stuff: 52 Menu Plans, Recipes, and Ideas to Bring Families Together. We have 5 sisters in my family and I can only image how having six take the sisterhood to a whole new level. If you guys are like me, I’m immediately turned off by recipes with a long list of ingredients. I’m all about getting it done with the least amount of work as possible while still including fresh ingredients. I loved their cookbook and they have menu plans all lined up so you don’t have to worry about what to pair with what. This makes a great gift. I just gave this to my friend for her birthday.
The sisters gave me permission to share this Mini Garlic Monkey Bread recipe with you today from their cookbook. I had these in the oven in less than five minutes and it always makes dinner more special with fancy bread to accompany it.
You can buy their cookbook here.
I already bookmarked a ton of recipes I want to make.
You start with biscuits tossed in butter, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. How can you go wrong?
Pile the biscuit pieces in your muffin tins. I only made half the recipe for my little family.
To enter this giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below. You will need to login with Facebook or an email address. To enter you must leave a comment and then you can earn additional entries with the options listed.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Mini Garlic Monkey Bread|| |
- 2 (7.5-oz) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnishing.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- With a knife, cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a bowl. Add the butter, garlic, parsley, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces and gently toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place 4 to 5 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Published with permission from the Six Sisters.