|Asparagus with Dijon Vinaigrette|| |
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley (I never have this on hand and it tastes fine without it)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
- In a medium bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar and 1 tbsp oil. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper. Saute asparagus in a tiny bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper for 5-6 minutes or until tender.Transfer asparagus to a serving dish and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Can be served warm or chilled.