This Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad is an easy and tasty pasta salad that’s great for potlucks! It’s filled with pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta.
I don’t love pasta salads. In fact, there are very few times that I will actually waste my calories on them. This Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad is great. It’s super easy and can easily be doubled, tripled…okay – I actually made this for 250 women one time. You’ll love it.
|Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad|| |
- 3 cups tricolor rotini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- COMBINE all ingredients. REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips: Substitute other vegetables as desired. If cherry tomatoes are not available, use coarsely chopped plum tomatoes instead. Or, substitute chopped red and/or green peppers for the cucumbers.
- Using Unpeeled Cucumbers: When using unpeeled cucumbers, be sure to scrub them before chopping. If the cucumber has been heavily waxed, then peel it before chopping it.