|Cherry Cheese Pie|| |
- 1 8 (oz) package cream cheese, softened.
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 9 ounce graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- In large mixing bowl , beat cream cheese until fluffy. If your cream cheese isn't soft enough you will get lumps. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill at least 3 hours. Pour on cherries and chill before serving.