Green Eggs and Ham Pretzels
GREEN EGGS AND HAM
What is a great preschool snack for Dr. Seuss’ birthday or St. Patrick’s Day?
These Green Eggs and Ham Pretzel bites are! I’ve made these for our class parties and they are always a huge hit.
HOW TO MAKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM TREATS
1. Start with laying your pretzels in a single layer. You can use pretzel sticks or the square pretzels which are easier in my opinion.
2. Next place a white chocolate wafer on top. You can use Wilton white chocolate melts or Ghirradelhi melts are good too. Bake in the oven at 350 for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate has melted.
3. Press a green M&M on top and let chocolate cool to set.
If you’re looking for a great Dr. Seuss celebration treat, this is it!
Green Eggs and Ham
Green Eggs and Ham Pretzels - A little twist on Green Eggs and Ham. A cute treat for St. Patrick's Day or Dr. Suess' birthday made from pretzels, white chocolate, and M&Ms.
- Pretzel sticks or snaps (squares)
- White Candy melts (can be found at Michael's or other craft store)
- Yellow or Green M&Ms
- Place pairs of pretzels onto a cookie sheet.
Place one white candy melt on top of each pair pretzel sticks and put cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Once out of the oven press M&Ms onto white chocolate.
Source: adapted from Lick the Bowl Good