These Sweet Corn and Chicken Enchiladas come together quickly with only 5 ingredients. The sweet honey corn is a perfect compliment to the savory enchilada sauce. These are great for any Mexican get together.
We have Taco Tuesday religiously every week. My kids hold me to it. They practically bounce in from school excited that it’s taco night. Unfortunately sometimes I’ve forgotten it’s Taco Tuesday and I don’t have all of the taco goods on hand. Which quickly morphs Taco Tuesday into Enchilada Tuesday. Oops. My kids didn’t mind at all when I brought these to the dinner table. Chicken, cheese, and sweet honey corn – they were delighted.
I’ve partnered with Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers today for this quick and easy dinner. I have five kids so I obviously don’t spend a lot of time getting diner prepared because quite frankly, I don’t have it!
I love this Honey Roasted Sweet Corn because it has corn, red peppers, and a hint of honey for the perfect sweet/spicy combo. Mix it with some cheese, chicken, and a little bit of enchilada sauce and your filling is done. I like to cook a bunch of chicken at the beginning of the week for meals I have planned. It saves me a ton of time for busy nights. You could also use a rotisserie chicken here.Fill your tortillas with about 1/2 cup of the mixture.
If you have little remnants of the filling left over, sprinkle it on top of the enchiladas. It gives the dish some color and gives an idea of what surprise waits inside!
Look how colorful and festive these look. My husband was sneaking the leftovers!
Be sure to enter Green Giant™ Sweepstake to win a week of free dinners prepared by a professional chef by posting your dinner ideas on your social media pages with the hashtag
This is a sponsored post for Green Giant™ Valley Fresh Steamers however thoughts and opinions are my own.
|Sweet Corn and Chicken Enchiladas|| |
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant™ Seasoned Steamers™ frozen honey roasted sweet corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 package (6-inch) soft flour tortillas
- (Optional) salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 °. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook corn as directed on the bag.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, and ½ cup of the enchilada sauce. Mix together well.
- Spoon about ½ cup of the mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll it up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchiladas sauce on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and enchiladas are hot.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving.