After the smashing success of last year’s Favorite Things Giveaway, we are back for another round. That’s right-we have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of thecreative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. click it up a notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I heart Nap Time//9. kojodesigns// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15.My Sister’s Suitcase//16. no biggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22.The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The pleated poppy// 26. thirty handmade days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. your homebased mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Here’s what’s inside:
Color Wand Lip Gloss Trio: My sister-in-law gave me this for my birthday. It’s a lipgloss wand with an assortment of colors. It’s great to throw in your purse and you have any color you want to wear in one place when you’re out and about. I bought these from Sephora but Amazon also sells them.
Medina Chandelier Earrings from Stella and Dot: You know that one pair of earrings that you wear all the time with everything. Here they are! What I love about them is that they are super light weight and of higher quality without breaking the bank. I bought these at a Stella and Dot party at my friend’s house and loved them. You do have to buy the jewelry through a hostess so if you want to order you can do it through my friend if you want. Just go here http://www.stelladot.com/cindyhoward and choose Julie Motes to order.
Leaves Wallflower: I stock up on this every year. Literally I buy a whole box full and give it to my friends. It’s smells like fall and since we have to fake the fall smell here in Florida, I fly through the stuff. Every time someone walks in the house they say, “What smells so good?”
Wilton Candy Eyeballs: So this isn’t anything big but one of my favorites. You can find these at Target and it makes any homemade treat look professional and fun!
Polder Style Station: Maybe you are way more organized than me but my hairdryer, straightener, and curling iron are always on my bathroom counter tangled in one big mess of cords. This organizer is awesome and brings some sanity back to my beauty station.
Dr. Jart Beauty Balm: One time I tried wearing foundation and my husband said it looked like I had put spackle on my face. I never tried foundation again but I feel like I need a little bit of coverage to even out my skin tone. I fell in love with this beauty balm which not only has SPF 45 but it is slightly tinted giving my face a glow. Love, love…
Push Pop Dessert Maker: If someone in your life is an aspiring baker or likes to entertain this is a fun gift. It’s a creative way to serve dessert.
Gray Wrap Bracelet: I’ve seen these wrap bracelets everywhere but can you believe Target sells them too for super cheap. I love this gray one because it goes with everything.
Moonstruck 3D Fiber Eyelashes - This wasn’t actually in my original gift basket but I wanted to throw it in because it’s a recent favorite. I’m a little obsessed with having long eyelashes because mine are short. I’ve had eyelash extensions which I loved but I can’t keep up with the maintenance of them. This mascara literally grows fiber eyelashes when you apply it to your own and at the end of the day you can wash them away. So cool!
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
I’m not going to make you do anything crazy to enter this giveaway. Of course I would love if you would follow me on Facebook or Pinterest, but today all you have to do is answer a question using the Rafflecopter widget below and tell me “What is your favorite thing to give?”
Thanks for being such great readers and for being one of my favorite things!
This giveaway is now closed and a winner has been chosen. Congrats Becky Duce!