Ever year I stress and stress about what to get the loved ones in my life. It’s seems like it’s always mid-December and I’m still not sure what to get everyone. This year…I’ve got you’ve covered. Ok, WE’VE got you covered. 25 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite things in a gift giving guide. Most of the items are under $25 with a couple of higher priced items thrown in here and there. And we’re telling you exactly where we got them with links and all so we’re really doing all of the footwork for ya.
Today you can sign up to win a basket filled with MY favorite things that I will mail to you! Granted most of them are food related but not all of them.
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they’re all amazing!
To view closer shopping details and links on where to purchase each basket item at the other blogs, just HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
9. Lil’ Luna
10. Lolly Jane
11. Love the Day
13. Or So She Says
20. The Idea Room
24. Vintage Revivals
Here are some of my favorite things to use in the kitchen or just fun gifts to give someone else:
1. Woodwick Candles - In this basket I have a chocolate Woodwick candle. You can have the aroma of chocolate without all of the calories. My favorite part about these is that the wooden wicks on these candles crackle like a fire. I don’t even want to tell you how many of these candles I have. I love the Apple Crisp one for this time of year.
2. Barbara Anne Black Sequin Apron - Want to entertain in style? Just because you’re still prepping appetizers in the kitchen doesn’t mean you can’t do it with some glam. Throw on this black sequin apron and you’ll be stylin’ while you’re cooking. Of course this isn’t an apron you go rolling around in dough with. It’s more for throwing on right before your guests come so you can do some light work in the kitchen and look great doing it.
3. Dark Kiss Lotion by Bath and Body Works - Every single time I wear this lotion I have men…and women ask me what fragrance I’m wearing. Love it.
4. Betty Crocker Double Spatula and Silicone Basting Brush - Everyone needs a good spatula and I happened to love this double edged spatula with a wide end and a narrow end. I go through spatulas like crazy and this one outlasts them all. The silicone basting brush works great for brushing melted butter and then you don’t have to deal with all of those little hairs that the regular basting brushes have.
5. Shine Necklace from the Shine Project – This website is a non-profit site that gives it’s proceeds to teens, families, and others in need. Their motto is: Going out of your comfort zone to bring light to those who need hope. The Shine Project emulates love, sacrifice, and CHANGE. And they happen to sell beautiful necklaces with a story behind them. I love everything this site is about.
6. Cuisnart Mini Prep Food Processor – This is the most used item in my kitchen, second only to my Kitchen Aid. Someday I might give in and buy a full sized processor but I can do everything with this one. It’s great for dressings, salsa, chopping veggies…love, love, love.
7. Scooper – My friend Kendee couldn’t believe that I didn’t use a scooper for my cupcakes and so she bought me one. Using this, all of them are uniform in size and bake evenly. I can never go back. Great stocking stuffer.
8. Food Network Magazine Subscription - Magazine subscriptions are great gifts to give. Whether your loved one likes golf, home decor, or cooking, there’s something for everyone. I squeal every time I get my Food Network Magazine in the mail.
Enter to win MY FAVORITE THINGS BASKET here: