|Look at the gooey inside.|
|Stuffed Pizza Rolls|| |
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- marinara/pizza sauce
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 8-12 ounces mozzerella cheese, diced or grated (diced is the least messy to use when stuffing the rolls)
- Pizza toppings of your choice: ie, ham and pineapple, pepperoni slices, sausage, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and lightly spray a baking dish or large pie plate.
- Unroll pizza onto a lightly floured surface and press into a 12" X 8" rectangle. Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Place pepperoni and cheese (or desired toppings) into the center of each square. Gather the sides of each square up and pinch closed to create a ball. Place each ball seam side down in the baking dish.
- When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut and then place them seam side down in a lightly sprayed pie pan (or similar sized dish).
- In a small ramekin stir melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings together. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter mixture using a pastry brush. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over rolls.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.