This Giveaway is Closed!
It’s that time of year again. Who wants to see some of my favorite things in 2014? I’m excited to share this FABULOUS giveaway, for the third year in a row! You want to see what I’m giving away? It may include some amazing gift ideas for yourself or a loved one, too!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Here are some of my favorite things of 2014. I literally have all of these things in my house right now and use them everyday! I’m in no way sponsored for any of these items, I just really love them.
1. Kai Pure Komachi Knives: These are the perfect gift for any chef or person who loves to cook. It comes with a set of 6 knives. These knives are lightweight and super sharp. I have Cutco knives and these are way sharper. They are only $19.99 at Costco. They sell them at most Costco stores or you can order them online from Costco.
2. OodleTip: The OodleTip is a package of disposable pastry bags with an attached versatile tip. Depending on where you cut the tip you can have a star or round tip with having to hassle with interchanging the tips. Fancy decorating made simple. They even have the Little Oodle Doodle which is smaller just for kids. I would package this with a cute apron and a some goodies.
3. The Girl Who Ate Everything Cookbook: Okay, okay. A little shameless self-promotion. But…I will say that cookbooks are one of my favorite gifts to give and my book is no exception. Package it up with some tissue paper and a set of cute measuring cups or spatulas tied with a ribbon.
4. MAC – Look In A Box: My sister-in-law gave this to me for my birthday and I thought it was the perfect gift. It’s a makeup set from MAC that comes with a lipstick, lipglass, coordinating eyeshadow, and eyeliner all for only $39.50. There are different palettes to choose from but I loved this Coral set that she gave me.
5. Cookie Butter: I almost wish that I hadn’t been introduced to this. I literally ate a jar in a couple of days. This is one of life’s greatest pleasures right here. You can buy it at Trader Joe’s or Amazon. You could package this a cute spoon tied on with a ribbon and a plate of cookies.
6. Leaves from Bath and Body: Any Bath and Body lotion, hand soap, or air freshener is always a welcomed gift. Leaves is by far my favorite fall scent and I cannot get enough of it in my home. I love the room spray for a quick sprucing up and the wallflowers for all day. I’m a bit obsessed.
7. The Pore Professional: I have a sister that is 10 years older than me and one that is 20 years older than me which kind of gives me a glimpse into the future of what I possibly will look like as we get older. We are always exchanging beauty secrets and trying to help each other out. For Christmas and birthdays we often send each other our latest finds. We were not blessed with small pores and this Pore Professional works miracles. It’s silky smooth and makes your pores on your face disappear leaving your complexion flawless. It’s a bit pricey but you can buy smaller sizes too. It’s sold at most beauty stores like Ulta and Sephora – and even Amazon.
8. Acorn Spa Slippers: I was complaining to my husband about my feet hurting. A couple of days later these showed up in the mail. He had secretly ordered them. I spend a lot of time on my feet, as most of you probably do. I have wood floors and by the end of the day my feet are killing. These slippers have memory foam in the footboard and feel like I’m walking on clouds. I find every chance I can to wear these and have found myself accidently out in public several times with them on. If you have someone you love that is on their feet all the time, they will appreciate these.