The fastest way to make something Halloweenish is to throw a spiderweb on it. You can add a spiderweb to brownies, cupcakes, or cookies. Supersize your web and put a huge one on a brownie or cookie pizza. The possibilities are endless. If you want add black plastic spiders on top of your web.
|Spiderweb Cupcakes|| |
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- orange food coloring
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Cool.
- Add orange food coloring to vanilla frosting container and stir with a spoon.
- Frost cupcakes with an even layer of orange frosting.
- Using the black decorating gel make 3 circles starting in the middle and moving outward.
- Take a knife and starting at the middle circle slowly drag it to the outermost circle.
- Garnish with plastic black spiders if desired.