Another year has come and gone on The Girl Who Ate Everything. The top 10 posts always surprises me but you made it, you ate it, and YOU are the ultimate decider in what recipes are winners and what recipes we need to forget. I read every single comment on this blog so thanks for leaving your tips and your feedback. I love getting to know you guys and you have a special place in my heart. Remember these are the top 10 posts of 2016 not of all time. If you want to see those, check out the Top Posts of All-Time.
1.Taco Tater Casserole – Stephanie said, “I discovered this recipe on Pinterest a few months ago and it is my family’s new favorite dinner, they request it often. I think I’ve made it at least once a month since first trying it. Thank you for sharing!“
2. Ham and Swiss Stromboli: Stacy said, “I made this last night. WOW is all i can say!! I made 2 of them since I wasn’t sure what friends my sons would have over (usually a handful.) There were a total of 5 of us and we demolished them!! I used Havarti cheese and man was that great!! Thank you soooo much!! AWESOME.”
3. Magnolia’s Bakery Famous Banana Pudding: Julia said, “Just want to say that I LOVE your web site…I am old (well, sort of) so have seen almost every recipe known to man…love to cook and bake..and love that you are featuring many old favorites and making them even better.”
4. Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa: Vikki said, “This was delicious!“
5. Cutler’s Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies: Maureen said, “Hello. I made these in August for our yearly family reunion. HUGE hit! Now however, it is requested that I make them for ANY get-together. My sisters and brothers rave about them, so now I have to make them for our family Christmas party next week.”
6. Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers – Jenny said, “Making them tonight for the third time! My boyfriend and daughter LOVE them! I am putting them in the freezer for some good stuff this winter.”
7. Creamy Chicken Noodle Skillet – LeAnne said, “I made this recipe tonight. You are right it did only take 20 minutes and that included washing and cutting the vegetables! It was delicious! I used the frozen noodles too. Yum! Thank you!“
8. Muffin-Tin Bacon Cheeseburgers – Michelle said, “I belong to a card group and I am always looking for something to take. I made the Hawaiian Sliders and they loved those. My group will love these to especially the calorie count. Thanks for another great recipe!“
9. Nacho Pot Pie – Pam said, “Yum! Your son had such a great idea.🙂 We made this for dinner tonight and it was a big hit. Thanks for sharing the recipe Christy!“
10. Pumpkin Earthquake Cake: Jill said “This Lake Powell family LOVED this for family night tonight! Huge hit Christy! We even used a gluten free cake mix. This recipe is going to be a regular. Thanks!“
Honorable Mention: Buckeye Bark – This one almost made the top 10 and it was posted in December so that says a lot about how good and easy this one is.
Thank you so much! I already have a ton of recipes brainstormed for this year so stay tuned…