It’s been a great year here at The Girl Who Ate Everything. I can’t believe that we’ve been eating together since 2008 and this blog is almost 8 years old! I was really surprised that most of the top 10 recipes this year were savory and not sweet. Let’s face it, if I could eat cookies for dinner I would but I have to feed the minions so that’s one of the only reasons I make dinner. I read every single comment on this blog so thanks for leaving your tips and your feedback. I love getting to know you guys and you have a special place in my heart. I know 2016 has good things in store for us. Remember these are the top posts for this year. If you want to see some other great recipes check out the Top Posts of All-Time.
1. Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups: These were the most popular recipe of 2015 which really surprised me because they came late to the game in August.
2. Creamy Potato Soup – I’m not surprised that this made the top 10. It’s so easy and the effort to taste ratio makes it worth making.
3. Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup – This soup got me through my last pregnancy. It’s the only thing that I craved! It’s pretty spot on to the original.
4. Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring: This one is super easy and a great quick brunch item!
5. Mini Burritos: A mini version of a big old burrito. I don’t know why these are so addicting but they are!
6. Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna: No one will disagree that this is one of the most indulgent comfort foods. Layers of ham, creamy cheese sauce, and lasagna noodles.
7. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: Peanut butter and chocolate are my absolute favorite and yours too apparently!
8. Graham Streusel Coffee Cake: I love that cake has been incorporated to breakfast!
9. Soft Cinnamon Rolls: With pudding in the batter, these cinnamon rolls are ultra soft. Trust me. I ate a whole pan.
10. The Best Bean Dip: Last but not least, this bean dip is amazing! I have a special place in my heart for this one.
Cinnamon Roll Blondies: I’m a sucker for brown sugar and cinnamon. These chewy bars taste just like cinnamon rolls in cookie form and in my opinion should have made the list.
Mississippi Mud Brownies: The velvety glaze on top if fudge-like brownies sends these ones to the top for me. You have to try these if you haven’t already.