Top Ten Recipes of 2018
The Top 10 Recipes of 2018 on The Girl Who Ate Everything this year!
TOP TEN RECIPES OF 2018
Looking back on 2018 on The Girl Who Ate Everything, things have been a little slower this year.
I celebrated 10 years of blogging which attests to the fact that I’ve always treated this blog as a marathon not a sprint. I’m committed to bringing you solid quality recipes instead of pumping out mediocre recipes just to post.
Here are the top ten recipes of 2018!
- Pizza Monkey Bread: With over 15 million views I know how much you all liked this recipe. What’s not to like about bread, cheese, and pepperoni.
- One-Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet: Literally, you can have this done in under 10 minutes. Pretty impressive and my family loves it.
- Italian Sausage and Peppers: I tried to recreate a dish that my husband loved and you loved it too!
- BLT Dip: BLT in dip form. Yes!! It can be done and it’s delicious.
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls: These are tender soft cinnamon rolls with the help of a cake mix!
- One- Pan Spinach and Chicken Orzo: I should know by now that one-pan dinners are always popular. I’ve even tossed around the idea of a one-pan dinner cookbook? Anyone?
- BLT Pasta Salad: One of my favorites this year. I don’t usually love pasta salads but this one is delish.
- Fluffy Pancakes: The fluffiest pancakes you ever did eat!! Saturday mornings are waiting for this one.
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs: Hands down my favorite recipe in this list. My family devours these! Crunchy coating, tender inside,…these are everything.
- Tomato Basil Chicken Quinoa: Another one-pan chicken dinner this time with quinoa! Is quinoa so 2015? Apparently we still love it.