The fastest way to make something Halloweenish is to throw a spiderweb on it. You can add a spiderweb to brownies, cupcakes, or cookies. Supersize your web and put a huge one on a brownie or cookie pizza. The possibilities are endless. If you want add black plastic spiders on top of your web.
This quick icing trick can turn any cupcakes into Halloween spiderwebs.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- orange food coloring
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Cool.
- Add orange food coloring to vanilla frosting container and stir with a spoon.
- Frost cupcakes with an even layer of orange frosting.
- Using the black decorating gel make 3 circles starting in the middle and moving outward.
- Take a knife and starting at the middle circle slowly drag it to the outermost circle.
- Garnish with plastic black spiders if desired.